Are you already a member? Click here to login
If you always leave your festive creations to the last minute, get organised this year by starting with our two speedy Christmas cards
Already registered? Click Here to login
Craft essentials, Kaisercraft Holly Jolly collection, Clear embossing ink pad, Embossing powder: gold, Heat tool, Vellum, Gem
Designed by Vicky Sheridan, they are made with Kaisercraft’s lovely Holly Jolly collection. We’ve got a heavenly host of exclusive designs for you to try in issue 87 of PaperCrafter magazine, on sale 25th September 2015, plus here are two extra designs for you to try tonight. Don’t forget to share photos of your makes with us, we’d love to see!
Like this? Check out more Holly Jolly cards by Vicky in issue 87 of PaperCrafter
• 1. Cut out the hexagon greeting from the 6" x 6" paper sheet and use as a template to cut out four more hexagons from a selection of paper designs.
• 2. Arrange and adhere the hexagons on a 14cm square white blank, cutting away the overhanging sections.
• 3. Stamp and emboss a snowflake onto vellum using gold powder. Cut it into a circle and fix to the card, embellishing with a red gem.
• 1. Score 2cm in along one long side of a 13cm x 15cm rectangle of white card. Adhere a 13cm square of acetate to the reverse of the 2cm flap.
• 2. Cover the inside of the card with paper, adding a scallop-edged strip along the bottom with a row of die-cut trees above.
• 3. Stick a strip of stripy paper and a scalloped edge sticker along the top edge of the card front. Add a red tree to the acetate.
• 4. Stamp and emboss a snowflake onto vellum, using white powder. Cut it out and fix to the acetate. Embellish with gems to finish.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock: various colours, glitter
Digital cutting machine (optional)
1. Cut the house template from cream card and the windows and doors from yellow, using a digital cutting…
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: tree, scalloped nesting circles
Cardstock and patterned papers, various
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Die cut five tree designs of the same size. Arrange them to make a…