Are you already a member? Click here to login
If you always leave your festive creations to the last minute, get organised this year by starting with our two speedy Christmas cards
Craft essentials, Kaisercraft Holly Jolly collection, Clear embossing ink pad, Embossing powder: gold, Heat tool, Vellum, Gem
Designed by Vicky Sheridan, they are made with Kaisercraft’s lovely Holly Jolly collection. We’ve got a heavenly host of exclusive designs for you to try in issue 87 of PaperCrafter magazine, on sale 25th September 2015, plus here are two extra designs for you to try tonight. Don’t forget to share photos of your makes with us, we’d love to see!
Like this? Check out more Holly Jolly cards by Vicky in issue 87 of PaperCrafter
• 1. Cut out the hexagon greeting from the 6" x 6" paper sheet and use as a template to cut out four more hexagons from a selection of paper designs.
• 2. Arrange and adhere the hexagons on a 14cm square white blank, cutting away the overhanging sections.
• 3. Stamp and emboss a snowflake onto vellum using gold powder. Cut it into a circle and fix to the card, embellishing with a red gem.
• 1. Score 2cm in along one long side of a 13cm x 15cm rectangle of white card. Adhere a 13cm square of acetate to the reverse of the 2cm flap.
• 2. Cover the inside of the card with paper, adding a scallop-edged strip along the bottom with a row of die-cut trees above.
• 3. Stick a strip of stripy paper and a scalloped edge sticker along the top edge of the card front. Add a red tree to the acetate.
• 4. Stamp and emboss a snowflake onto vellum, using white powder. Cut it out and fix to the acetate. Embellish with gems to finish.
YOU WILL NEED:
Template from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
Print the bauble design from the template onto white card. Colour in with pencils, cut out, then add pink gems. Using a black fine liner,…
Motifs with impact
Ink up the Rue stamp with deep purple and press in the centre of pink mottled card. Stamp the wing part of the motif onto pink and…
Copy the template, then cut out a box shape, measuring 15cm wide. Cut a second shape, reducing the size of the…
Spread an even layer of Deco Foil Transfer Gel through the Gina K. Designs Crazy Daisy stencil onto red card. Lift the stencil and allow the gel to dry…