Struggling for ideas for this year’s festive greetings? Colette Smith has come up with two Christmas cards to make tonight, using Kaisercraft’s stunning Silver Bells range.
Craft essentials, Kaisercraft Silver Bells collection, Buttons, Gems, Baker’s twine
Yuletide greetings don’t have to feature brash reds, greens and golds. Kaisercraft’s lovely new collection showcases soft pastels and pretty snowflakes and will have you dreaming of snow-capped fir trees and wintry woods.
Like this? Check out more Silver Bells cards by Colette Smith in issue 89 of PaperCrafter, on sale from 20th November 2015.
• Matt an 11.5cm square piece of pale pink card centrally onto a white 12cm square blank. Doodle a square border approximately 2cm from the edge of the blank with black and white pens.
• Cut three stars (one large, two small) from blue crackle paper, glitter bauble paper and pale rose paper. Stick to the lower right corner of the blank, overlapping the border.
• Apply the sentiment to the top left and add a pink button tied with white twine to the blue crackle star. Fix a gem to the two remaining stars.
• Stick an 8cm x 10cm panel of pale pink rose paper centrally to the top of a top fold 12cm square white blank..
• Cut out a Santa panel from the paper pad and matt onto white card. Trim leaving a 2mm border and layer onto the rose panel.
• Wrap pink ribbon around the top of the blank and tie in a bow at the right. Add a ’Believe’ sticker to the Santa panel and add three gems
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials FREE PaperCrafter patterned papers Dies: circle, scalloped circleMETHOD 1 Create a 13cm x 17cm white blank then cover the front with orange card. Cut tennis...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials Paper collection, Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind Dies: SugarPea Designs Dad Words, Paper Smooches Mustaches Tonic Studios confetti AcetateMETHOD 1 Sketch a moustache shape onto...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials Paper collection, Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind Dies: SugarPea Designs Dad Words Tonic Studios confetti AcetateMETHOD 1 Draw a tie shape onto paper and cut...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials; Paper collection, Trimcraft Love Letters; Die, bicycle; Stamp, sentiment; Punches: flowers, butterfly, circle; Embossing folder, clouds; AcetateApply to be our next Designer for the...