Are you already a member? Click here to login
Featuring a friendly fox surrounded by vibrant blooms and luscious leaves, this woodland display is sure to liven up your living space. PaperCrafter designer Corinne Bradd reveals how easy it really is to create an intricate layered effect using the Brother ScanNCut and minimal supplies. Simply round up your stash of card scraps and your free templates, then you’re good to go.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Template from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
Brother ScanNCut CM900
Canvas, 8” x 10”
1. Cover a canvas with light blue card, folding the edges to the back and mitring the corners. Scan the fox and foliage templates from our website into your ScanNCut machine or use the SVG files.
2. Ensure the fox elements are all kept at the same size for a perfect fit. Clouds, leaves and flowers can all be enlarged, reduced or flipped to suit your layout.
3. Trim several spiralled cloud shapes from shades of blue, pink and yellow and fix these across the top of the canvas. Cut blades of grass from blue card and layer along the bottom using 3D foam pads.
4. Cut the fox elements from orange, cream and brown card, layer together with glue and 3D foam pads, then use a black fine liner to add facial features. Tuck the base of the fox into the grass.
5. Create varying sizes of leaf sprigs from two shades of green. Secure to the sides so that they intertwine. Cut small flowers and flower centres from multiple colours of card and piece together before scattering them over the canvas.
Shop the Brother ScanNCut CM900 machine at brotherscanncut.co.uk
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…