This simple hanging decoration is easy to quill
Already registered? Click Here to login
• Glue together the ends of two crimped 1cm x 13cm red card strips. Bend these into teardrop shapes and stick together to make a heart outline.
• Quill a variety of shapes from 1cm wide crimped lengths of white card and use them to fill the two sections of the heart.
• Add three more layers of crimped red card strips around the outside edge of the heart, threading metallic thread through the top to make a hanging loop.
• Cut four 1cm wide strips of card to 9cm, 13cm, 17cm and 19cm in length. Pass them through the crimper then glue the two ends of each strip together to create four circles.
• Fix the four circles together in one place with glue. Wrap a strip of crimped black card around the join.
• Make a quilled square from a 1cm wide strip of black card. Stick it to the top of the circles, sandwiching a hanging loop between the two.
We all love seeing what we can find on the beach, especially during the summer months. This card celebrates exactly that. Go for a stroll along the shore to collect…
YOU WILL NEED:
Textured cardstock, various shades of pink
Templates (above) or Tropical Flower SVG Files
Digital cutting machine
1. Use the SVG files with your digital cutting machine or download the templates…
Shadow box cards, otherwise known as tunnel greetings or diorama cards, are designed to transport the recipient to picture-perfect backdrops in an instant. In this case, PaperCrafter designer Francesca Vignoli…
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: Altenew Pattern Motif, Sugar Pea Designs Happy Birthday Script
Paper Pad, My Favorite Things Keep Me In Stitches
Cardstock: white, black
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Mount black card…