Are you already a member? Click here to login
This simple hanging decoration is easy to quill
Already registered? Click Here to login
• Glue together the ends of two crimped 1cm x 13cm red card strips. Bend these into teardrop shapes and stick together to make a heart outline.
• Quill a variety of shapes from 1cm wide crimped lengths of white card and use them to fill the two sections of the heart.
• Add three more layers of crimped red card strips around the outside edge of the heart, threading metallic thread through the top to make a hanging loop.
• Cut four 1cm wide strips of card to 9cm, 13cm, 17cm and 19cm in length. Pass them through the crimper then glue the two ends of each strip together to create four circles.
• Fix the four circles together in one place with glue. Wrap a strip of crimped black card around the join.
• Make a quilled square from a 1cm wide strip of black card. Stick it to the top of the circles, sandwiching a hanging loop between the two.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…