Are you already a member? Click here to login
This simple hanging decoration is easy to quill
• Glue together the ends of two crimped 1cm x 13cm red card strips. Bend these into teardrop shapes and stick together to make a heart outline.
• Quill a variety of shapes from 1cm wide crimped lengths of white card and use them to fill the two sections of the heart.
• Add three more layers of crimped red card strips around the outside edge of the heart, threading metallic thread through the top to make a hanging loop.
• Cut four 1cm wide strips of card to 9cm, 13cm, 17cm and 19cm in length. Pass them through the crimper then glue the two ends of each strip together to create four circles.
• Fix the four circles together in one place with glue. Wrap a strip of crimped black card around the join.
• Make a quilled square from a 1cm wide strip of black card. Stick it to the top of the circles, sandwiching a hanging loop between the two.
YOU WILL NEED:
Template from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
Print the bauble design from the template onto white card. Colour in with pencils, cut out, then add pink gems. Using a black fine liner,…
Motifs with impact
Ink up the Rue stamp with deep purple and press in the centre of pink mottled card. Stamp the wing part of the motif onto pink and…
Copy the template, then cut out a box shape, measuring 15cm wide. Cut a second shape, reducing the size of the…
Spread an even layer of Deco Foil Transfer Gel through the Gina K. Designs Crazy Daisy stencil onto red card. Lift the stencil and allow the gel to dry…