Are you already a member? Click here to login
Foxes are so on-trend right now in the crafty world and this card is not just easy to make, it’s perfect for so many different occasions!
Already registered? Click Here to login
Craft Essentials, Blue straw, Fox motif
Follow our instructions below to make this design, and pick up issue 82 of PaperCrafter magazine to see more woodland-themed treats you can whip up in an afternoon.
• Trim a white patterned blank to 11.5cm square and cover the front with red paper.
• Layer a slightly smaller square of zigzag patterned paper on top and add a yellow triangle of card measuring 7cm along the top edge to the centre.
• Snip a blue stripy straw to 7cm and stick horizontally across the top of the triangle.
• Cut a 5cm circle from woodland patterned paper and mount this onto orange paper. Add a fox motif, then stick to the centre of the card.
• Print 'Especially for you' onto orange card and mount it onto rectangles of white card and red paper. Fix this to the card with foam pads, as shown.
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…
For all our fancy florals, luxurious card fronts and sumptuous embellishments, it helps to remember that it’s not all about how it looks – quite often it’s about what a greeting…