Are you already a member? Click here to login
Let your essential dies have their moment in the spotlight – it’s the least they deserve!
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: Tonic Studios Essentials Cross Stitch Circle Layering; Concord & 9th Just Because
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Scrumptious Occasions; Concord & 9th Just Because
Ink: Jet Black Archival; Ranger Distress Broken China
Stencil, Clearly Besotted Cloudy Days
Nuvo Drops, Dandelion Yellow
3D foam pads
1. From a white tent fold blank, die cut a large circle, moving the edge of the die slightly above the fold so it creates a circular greeting. Stamp leaves and flowers in pinks and greens, then cut out. Using a cloud stencil and blue ink, create a cloudy background onto a circle of card.
2. Die cut a large blue circle and adhere to the blank. Die cut a smaller circle frame from yellow. Die cut the same sized circle from pink but with a smaller inner die to make a slightly thicker frame. Repeat with green, this time using an even smaller inner die to make the thickest frame.
3. Add one of the leaves behind the yellow frame and adhere to the pink frame. Fix another leaf behind that and apply 3D foam pads all around. Secure more leaves to the reverse of the green frame and add more 3D foam pads. Attach to the cloud cardstock circle and stick to the card.
4. Adhere flowers. Die cut a white frame and stamp a sentiment onto it. Trim down and add to the greeting with 3D foam pads. Apply Nuvo drops to the centre of the flowers to complete.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…