Join the conversation and send a positive greeting to power someone’s day on 8th March for International Women’s Day. Colette Smith has created a collection of terrific digi stamps for you to download and craft with, including our very own superhero, stars and a ‘You go girl!’ banner.
Get involved with International Women’s Day on social media using the hashtag #PressforProgress
Already registered? Click Here to login
• 1.Download the superhero, sentiment and star digi stamps from our website. Print them onto card, then trim to a manageable size
• 2.Use marker pens to colour the superhero. Start by applying a flat layer of colour with pink, green and purple
• 3.Apply another layer of colour with markers, adding shading and highlights
• 4.Colour the sentiment banner with green, purple and pink markers to match the superhero
• 5.Trim the banner, stick it to purple card, then trim again to leave a narrow border. Attach one end of a 1cm x 14cm strip of acetate to the back of the banner
• 6.Take a 14cm square of white card. Attach the end of the acetate to the back of it in the top-right so that the banner hangs down the front of the card
• 7.Cover a 15cm square blank with purple card and glue the white card and attached banner centally to it
• 8.Colour the stars with coordinating marker pens and cut them out
• 9.Cut out the girl and stick her to the left of the blank, then fix stars around her. Finish by adding a clear gem to each star
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials FREE PaperCrafter patterned papers Dies: circle, scalloped circleMETHOD 1 Create a 13cm x 17cm white blank then cover the front with orange card. Cut tennis...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials Paper collection, Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind Dies: SugarPea Designs Dad Words, Paper Smooches Mustaches Tonic Studios confetti AcetateMETHOD 1 Sketch a moustache shape onto...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials Paper collection, Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind Dies: SugarPea Designs Dad Words Tonic Studios confetti AcetateMETHOD 1 Draw a tie shape onto paper and cut...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials; Paper collection, Trimcraft Love Letters; Die, bicycle; Stamp, sentiment; Punches: flowers, butterfly, circle; Embossing folder, clouds; AcetateApply to be our next Designer for the...