Are you already a member? Click here to login
Put the zing into your cardmaking with resist stamping!
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Stamps: Wplus9 Citrus Background Builders; Concorde & 9th Orange You Sweet
Embossing powder, Opaque Bright White Super Fine
Ink pads: Avery Elle Fizz, Daisy, Celery Pigment; embossing
Tools: Heat gun, blending sponges
1. Stamp the background image onto white card, 11cm x 15cm. Draw a rectangle the same size, lightly in pencil as a guide.
2. Sprinkle white embossing powder over the image and tap off excess. Heat gently until the powder has melted.
3. Apply the inks with a blending sponge or foam, working the colours into each other. Gently buff away the excess using a cotton wool pad or soft tissue.
4. Trim the stamped panel, 10cm x 14cm, and matt onto orange card leaving a narrow border. Matt onto a white card blank, 10.5cm x 14.5cm. Create a sentiment with two citrus slices to finish.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…