Are you already a member? Click here to login
Send someone a birthday hug with this smiley sloth greeting. Here we show you how to get creative with Lawn Fawn’s adorable Hang In There stamp and die collection. Complete with cute sloth-like phrases such as ‘Take it easy’ and ‘Hellloo’, this range is super versatile. Kitty Frampton shows you how to create a belated birthday greeting that’s sure to warm hearts.
Already registered? Click Here to login
You will need: Craft Essentials, Lawn Fawn Hang In There stamps and dies, Scallop edged circle die, Distress inks
1. Take a 10.5cm x 14.5cm white blank and stick 10cm x 14cm of mint heart paper to it. Mount an 8cm x 8.5cm piece of striped green onto white card, leaving a narrow border. Glue this near the bottom of the card front.
2. Wrap a length of lace around the base of the card, then secure mint ribbon over the top. Die cut a scalloped circle from white card, then apply blue and green distress inks onto it using a damp baby wipe. Once dry fix the die-cut to the greeting with 3D foam pads.
3. Stamp the sloth and leaves onto white card, colour in the images with markers, then die cut with the coordinating shapes. Adhere the motifs to the circle with 3D foam pads.
4. Stamp your chosen sentiments onto white card, trim, then mount onto green card. Secure the sentiments onto the card front with 3D foam pads, then decorate with pearls to complete.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…