Craft an egg-sploding box card this spring for free in nine simple steps. Plus, don’t forget to download your free box card template and Easter digi stamps, including eggs, a chirpy chick, flowers and a ‘Happy Easter’ sentiment here. The littluns and big kids alike are sure to love the surprise as the card opens to reveal a delightful display!
YOU WILL NEED:
Templates from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
• 1.Download and print the chick and
‘Happy Easter’ templates, colour them in and cut out
• 2.Download and print the eggs, flowers and leaves several times, colour in, then cut out
• 3.Trim 5mm x 10cm strips of acetate, glue one end to the back of each motif and leave to one side
• 4.Print out the box card template twice. Lay one on white card and draw around the outline. Mark the score and cut lines. Repeat on another piece of card with the second template
• 5.Cut out the box panels. Score along the marked score lines and trim along the cut lines for the top flaps
• 6.Glue the back of one flap and stick to the inside of the other box panel. Repeat with the other flap. This will create a tall box shape when opened
• 7.Cut four 6cm x 8cm pieces of pink card and stick one to each of the inside flaps
• 8.Cut four 1.5cm x 9cm strips of white card. Score 1cm in from each end to create a 1.5cm x 7cm strip of card with a 1cm deep tab at each end. Bend back the flaps of the box and glue the tab ends to the inside, 1cm from the top
• 9.Take a motif with an acetate strip, position it and fix the end to one of the inner supports. Continue to do this with the remainingmotifs. Decorate the flaps and the sides of the box to finish
Craft essentials, PaperCrafter Templates,Tape, foil, Drinking straws, spotty redMETHOD 1 Take a 7.5cm x 9.5cm rectangle of patterned paper. Cut a 4.5cm x 6.5cm aperture from the centre. Mount...
You will need: Craft essentials, FREE PaperCrafter patterned papers, Glitter paper, Acetate, Glitter, iridescent, Buttons, white, Dies, various circles, Punch, small holeMETHOD 1 Create a 13cm x 18cm top-folding white...
You will need: Craft Essentials, Stamps: My Favorite Things Polar Pals, Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words, Dies: My Favorite Things Polar Pals, Icebergs; W Plus 9 Landscape Borders, Ink pads:...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials; corner punch; sequins; feather die; sentiment stamp; tape pen, Red Liner tapeApply to be our next Designer for the Day by sending an email...