Craft an egg-sploding box card this spring for free in nine simple steps. Plus, don’t forget to download your free box card template and Easter digi stamps, including eggs, a chirpy chick, flowers and a ‘Happy Easter’ sentiment here. The littluns and big kids alike are sure to love the surprise as the card opens to reveal a delightful display!
YOU WILL NEED:
Templates from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
• 1.Download and print the chick and
‘Happy Easter’ templates, colour them in and cut out
• 2.Download and print the eggs, flowers and leaves several times, colour in, then cut out
• 3.Trim 5mm x 10cm strips of acetate, glue one end to the back of each motif and leave to one side
• 4.Print out the box card template twice. Lay one on white card and draw around the outline. Mark the score and cut lines. Repeat on another piece of card with the second template
• 5.Cut out the box panels. Score along the marked score lines and trim along the cut lines for the top flaps
• 6.Glue the back of one flap and stick to the inside of the other box panel. Repeat with the other flap. This will create a tall box shape when opened
• 7.Cut four 6cm x 8cm pieces of pink card and stick one to each of the inside flaps
• 8.Cut four 1.5cm x 9cm strips of white card. Score 1cm in from each end to create a 1.5cm x 7cm strip of card with a 1cm deep tab at each end. Bend back the flaps of the box and glue the tab ends to the inside, 1cm from the top
• 9.Take a motif with an acetate strip, position it and fix the end to one of the inner supports. Continue to do this with the remainingmotifs. Decorate the flaps and the sides of the box to finish
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials FREE PaperCrafter patterned papers Dies: circle, scalloped circleMETHOD 1 Create a 13cm x 17cm white blank then cover the front with orange card. Cut tennis...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials Paper collection, Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind Dies: SugarPea Designs Dad Words, Paper Smooches Mustaches Tonic Studios confetti AcetateMETHOD 1 Sketch a moustache shape onto...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials Paper collection, Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind Dies: SugarPea Designs Dad Words Tonic Studios confetti AcetateMETHOD 1 Draw a tie shape onto paper and cut...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials; Paper collection, Trimcraft Love Letters; Die, bicycle; Stamp, sentiment; Punches: flowers, butterfly, circle; Embossing folder, clouds; AcetateApply to be our next Designer for the...