Are you already a member? Click here to login
Master the trendiest technique around in the craft world right now!
Already registered? Click Here to login
The great thing about galaxy backgrounds is that there’s really no need to be neat with your inking. Not only will you be layering your colours, the irregularity of hues actually adds to the ethereal effect. If you think you’ve made a mistake, you can more than likely blend it in.
YOU WILL NEED
Stamps, Mama Elephant Space Bears
Dies: My Favorite Things Die-Namics Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges, Presscut Circles
Embossing folder, Creative Expressions Shimmering Stars
Ink pads: Distress Oxide, Memento Inks, clear embossing
Embossing powder, rose gold
Glitter paste, Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium, Silver Dollar
Paint, watercolour paint
Ranger Perfect Pearls
Ranger Glossy Accents
Posca paint marker, white
1. Apply patches of distress ink onto white card in Wilted Violet, Spun Sugar, Fossilized Amber and Peacock Feathers. Blend Chipped Sapphire around the edges and into the centre, then flick a little water onto the card and leave to dry.
2. Emboss the panel using a Shimmering Stars embossing folder, then trim to 11cm x 14cm and gently rub the stars with a nail file. Add distress inks to the stars and flick white paint over the top using a Posca paint marker pen. Leave to dry.
3. Trim vellum to 6cm x 13cm and die cut a rounded scalloped edge from the top. Fold the sides around the bottom of the embossed panel, then fix to an 11.5cm x 14.5cm blank. Stamp and heat emboss ‘Hooray! It’s your birthday’ using gold embossing powder.
4. Print a bear and planets onto white card, then colour in with marker pens and secure to the card front using 3D foam pads. Apply Glossy Accents to the bear’s helmet and add sparkly sequins to finish.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…