Are you already a member? Click here to login
Use our stepper card template and Easter papers to make this stand-out greeting
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Easter Egg Hunt Papers
Card: white, pink
Die, 6.5cm circle
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Use our template to cut, score and fold white card to create a stepper blank. Trim floral paper, 7cm square, matt onto pink paper, then fix to the card front.
2. Cut our aztec paper, 3cm x 15cm, layer on pink, then stick along the bottom of the card front. Trim two pieces of floral paper, 3cm x 7cm, glue onto pink and attach to the sides.
3. Die cut a 6.5cm circle from aztec paper, matt onto pink, stick pearl gems all around the perimeter, then attach to the card front with 3D foam pads. Add a bunny head to the circle with 3D foam pads.
4. Trim a heart, fix in the top-right corner, then add a large gem to the centre. Wrap ribbon across the bottom of the card. Fix a sentiment in the centre of the ribbon with 3D foam pads, then add flower buttons either side.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…