Are you already a member? Click here to login
Invite the festive spirit of the streets into your abode with this beautiful 3D decoration! Winter village scenes are a surefire way to create a sense of togetherness… surely that’s what Christmas is all about, right? With the help of PaperCrafter’s Corinne Bradd, this darling design is super easy to make with only basic craft materials needed. Download the template from our website and cut it out on your digital cutting machine for speed, or take your time by cutting the shapes out with your trusty craft knife instead.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock: various colours, glitter
Digital cutting machine (optional)
1. Cut the house template from cream card and the windows and doors from yellow, using a digital cutting machine or by hand. Score the house and cover the side and back panels with glitter paper. Fix the windows and door, then glue vellum to the reverse before layering it onto beige card.
2. Trim pink card to 4cm x 14cm and fold in half. Pierce a hole in the centre of the fold and feed embroidery thread through it. Apply glue to the longest edges of the card and glue between the facades to create a roof.
3. Die cut foliage shapes from pink card. Glue these over the surface of the house in a symmetrical pattern. Add bronze gems to the front of the house to complete.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…