Are you already a member? Click here to login
People grow out of a lot of things, but one thing they never get too old for? Birthday cards. Still, we take it upon ourselves as crafters to keep our recipients guessing, so we’re positively buzzing to bring you a card that screams originality and will, no doubt, have the birthday boy or girl cooing appreciatively.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Patterned papers, Pebbles Happy Cake Day!
Embellishments: Pebbles Happy Cake Day! Washi Tape, Puffy Dots, Phrase Ephemera, Puffy Stickers, Icon Ephemera, Accent Stickers, Thickers Happy Birthday and Banners, Matte Puffy Stickers
1. Create a 12.5cm x 16cm top-folding white blank, cover with pink flower paper then round off the corners with a punch. Trim white card, 10cm x 16cm, then score down the shorter side at 1cm, 3cm, 7cm and 9cm.
2. Cover the three panels with two contrasting papers, then attach double-sided tape across the end flaps. Mountain fold the score lines then attach to the front of the card as shown.
3. Trim spotty paper, 9cm x 11cm, then round off the corners with a punch. Adhere the bottom to the folded panel, then wrap washi tape across it. Adhere an oval sentiment in the centre of the spotty paper and add stickers either side.
4. Attach balloon and cake toppers around the sentiment with 3D foam pads, then attach another sentiment underneath. Finish with banner stickers, puffy stickers and puffy dots.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…