Go all-out for your loved ones with our 27-piece download pack
Already registered? Click Here to login
Caaaan you feeeeel the love toniiiight? We sure can with this charming paper collection by Jane Farnham! Red and pink sets the colour palette, then you’ve got motifs aplenty from clinking champagne flutes to bunches of flowers and, of course, the classic heart. Lots of happy couples feature too, from besotted newlyweds to best buds. After all, Valentine’s Day should be celebrated with everyone you love.
Sarah Jackman Read hasn’t shied away from the classic heart for Valentine’s crafting, and thank goodness! Her five makes are epic, from a shaped easel card to a celebratory shaker greeting. The glittery cardstock adds an extra special touch too; Sarah got hers from Hobbycraft. Which project will you be starting with?
Valentine’s Day Heart-Shaped Easel Card
1. Create a 12cm square top-folding white blank. Lay a large heart die on top so the very top of the heart sits above the fold, then die cut. Score and fold the front in half to create an easel card.
2. Die cut two hearts from red glitter card. Adhere one to the base panel and one to the front, under the fold. Die cut two smaller hearts from contrasting papers and matt on top.
3. Trim a heart with a couple and attach to the front with 3D foam pads. Adhere our ‘With love to you’ sentiment to strips of acetate, before sticking to the back of the heart so the phrase faces forwards.
4. Cut out a heart stamp. Attach to the base heart with 3D foam pads to create a stopper for the front panel. Add a heart sticker on top. Snip three hearts and adhere to finish.
Valentine’s Day Heart Bunting
1. Adhere four hearts with couples to white card and cut out. Die cut three large hearts from red glitter card, then three smaller hearts from different papers. Layer together. Punch two holes in each heart and thread with baker’s twine, alternating the heart styles.
2. Cut out a heart sentiment and attach to the central red glitter heart with 3D foam pads. Trim a heart box and envelope, then fix to the other red glitter hearts with 3D foam pads. Add heart stickers to finish.
Valentine’s Day Heart Shaker Card
1. Create a 14cm square top-folding white blank and cover the front with red glitter card. Adhere floral paper, 13cm square, on top. Die cut a large heart through the front, then fix acetate behind the aperture. Run foam tape around the edge of the back of the heart.
2. Sprinkle sequins on top of the acetate. Remove the backing from the foam tape, then attach patterned paper, 13cm square, face-down on top to create a shaker. Adhere a sentiment to the front of the shaker. Finish with heart stickers.
Valentine’s Day Extended Heart Gift Tag
1. Die cut one small and two medium hearts from red glitter card. Adhere together vertically with strips of acetate. Die cut three smaller hearts from different papers and matt on top.
2. Trim our tag sentiment and fix to the top heart with 3D foam pads. Punch a hole through the top, then thread with baker’s twine. Snip a heart stamp and secure to the central heart with 3D foam pads. Add a heart sticker to the small heart.
Galentine’s Day Card
1. Trim white card to 15.5cm x 20cm. Score down from the long side at 6cm, then valley fold. Cover the front and inside panels with red glitter card. Cut patterned paper to 5cm x 14.5cm and adhere to the front. Fix heart paper, 13cm x 14.5cm, inside. Snip a 1.5cm wide floral border and secure inside towards the bottom.
2. Attach ‘Happy Galentine’s Day’ to the top of the front panel with 3D foam pads. Cut out a heart with a couple and fix at an angle on the right-hand corner of the sentiment with 3D foam pads. Trim a speech bubble, adhere to a strip of acetate, then stick to the back of the heart so it faces forwards. Finish with heart stickers.
Loving our free papers? We’ve got lots more for you to enjoy.
Now you’ve consulted our cheat sheet, try our easy-peasy Rainbow Thank You card.
Now you’ve mastered the basics, why not have a go at paint pouring with our easy-to-digest cheat sheet?
Take the accessible tutorials of The Crafts Channel, mix in a dash of Corinne Bradd’s full-of-fun style, and you have LIFT OFF. Space is all the rage at the moment, and…
To download our templates, simply click ‘Download Now!’ and it will open in your browser. Why not send us a picture of your project once you’re done? For your chance to be…