‘Tis the ski-son to be jolly, fa la la la la...
Already registered? Click Here to login
Jane Farnham has transported us to the snowy slopes of Austria with this all-new and always-exclusive paper collection. And boy do we thank her for it! Featuring skiers, snowboarders, cable cars, log cabins and more, this 17-piece pack is something else. Oh, and if the hot chocolate print makes your mouth water, you’ll be pleased to know that it’s an absolute necessity to slurp on some chocolatey goodness while you craft with these prints – the more whipped cream the better. Here’s some project inspiration…
Oval Aperture Christmas Card
1. Cover a 12cm x 18cm white blank with snowboard paper. Decorate the inside with our cable car print, then round off the corners with a punch. Die cut an 8.5cm diameter oval through the front.
2. Cut out a cable car and adhere towards the top of the aperture on the inside. Die cut a 10.5cm diameter oval from white card, then an 8.5cm oval through it to create a frame. Attach to the front with 3D foam pads.
3. Layer our ‘Let it snow’ sentiment onto white card, trim, then attach to the bottom with 3D foam pads. Cut out a snowboarder and tree, before adhering above the sentiment. Finish with adhesive gems.
Paper Mug Gift Idea
1. Use the template to cut out and score the body of a mug from white card. Cover one side with snowflake paper and the top of the other side with gingerbread man paper.
2. Fold the mug with the snowflake paper on the outside, then fold the base flat and adhere in place. Trim the handle from white card, cover with a holly border and secure to the side.
3. Die cut a 5cm diameter oval from our cabin paper. Attach to the front with 3D foam pads. Trim a mug motif and fix on top with 3D foam pads. Snip two gingerbread men and adhere with 3D foam pads. Cut out a heart, fix to the mug motif, then add an adhesive gem.
Layered Scene Christmas Card
1. Fix the gingerbread man print to a 9cm x 16cm top-folding white blank. Adhere snowflake paper, 2.5cm x 16cm, across the bottom, then round off the corners with a punch. Cover the join with the tree border. Add a sentiment with 3D foam pads.
2. Die cut a 7cm diameter oval from tree paper. Trim a cabin and trees, then attach on top with 3D foam pads. Die cut a 9cm diameter oval from white, then a 7cm oval through it to create a frame. Attach on top of the decorated oval with 3D foam pads, then adhere to the greeting. Add adhesive gems to finish.
Micro Bead Shaker Card
1. Cover the front of a 10cm x 14.5cm top-folding white blank with tree paper, then round off the corners with a punch. Die cut a 7cm diameter oval through the front.
2. Adhere acetate behind the aperture and run foam tape around the edge. Sprinkle micro beads on top of the acetate, remove the backing from the foam tape, then attach a panel of hot chocolate paper face-down on top.
3. Trim our heart border down to 10cm, then adhere towards the bottom of the card front. Snip a sentiment into three pieces and attach in the top-left and bottom-right corners with 3D foam pads.
4. Fold a small tab from a snowflake border then adhere in the top-right corner. Cut out a mug and fix on top of the acetate with 3D foam pads. Trim a heart, attach to the tab with 3D foam pads, then finish with adhesive gems.
Loving our free papers? We’ve got lots more for you to enjoy.
We all love a multi-purpose make. This adorable little fox is no exception. Useful either as a fun gift tag, or simply as an extra wintery ornament, this project is…
To download our templates, simply click ‘Download Now!’ and it will open in your browser. Why not send us a picture of your project once you’re done? For your chance to be…
This stunning home décor make from Corinne Bradd is sure to take your winter crafting to the next level. Surprisingly simple to create with your Brother ScanNCut, our snow domes are…
Bringing you a quartet of Scandi motifs and three sentiments to pair them with, the trend might be minimalist but there’s nothing ‘minimalist’ about designer Beverley Brown’s techniques she’s used on her…