Are you already a member? Click here to login
Get extra festive with this design which is – quite literally – shaped like a Christmas tree. Vibrant colours, adorable motifs and an eye-catching die-cut star make this a must-add to your Christmas craft list.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Christmas Tree Frames
Stamps: Avery Elle Christmas Magic, Starry Scene
Ink pads: red, green, blue
Tim Holtz Mini Blending Tool
Punch: 2.5cm circle
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen, clear glitter
1. Die cut a large tree frame from green patterned paper. Trim vellum to 3cm x 8.5cm, then cut a curve to one edge. Adhere behind the bottom of the frame. Cut a snowy piece of patterned paper to fit behind the tree frame, then adhere.
2. Die cut a large tree frame from red patterned paper. Cut white card to fit behind the frame, then adhere. Use a scoring board to mark 1.5cm from the top edge, then fold back. Die cut a yellow star, then place over the top of both frames and punch a hole. Attach the three pieces together with a yellow brad.
3. Trim white card to 1.5cm x 5.5cm, then cut an inverted ‘v’ in one end. Stamp a sentiment in red ink, then adhere near the top of the card front. Stamp a snowman, tree, lamp post, star and holly, then colour with marker pens. Cut out, then adhere to the greeting, using a 3D foam pad for the snowman. Apply Glossy Accents to the holly berries, star and snowman’s nose.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…