Are you already a member? Click here to login
Really freak out friends and family this Halloween with scary spindly spiders created with a Cricut Explore.
Already registered? Click Here to login
Cricut Explore™ machine, Cricut Design Space™ software, 12” x 12” standard grip cutting mat, Cricut tool set, Cricut vinyl – Midnight, Cricut TransferTape
The Cricut Explore is a new design and cut machine that is perfect for producing professional-looking projects like these eight-legged friends! We think these creepy critters make great decorations for walls, doors, crockery, tablecloths, T-shirts and windows. Make them today and store for October - the spookiest month of the year…
Cricut Explore is available from Create & Craft, selected Hobbycraft stores, Amazon.co.uk and other well-known craft retailers and etailers at £249.99 including VAT.
• Connect the Cricut Explore™ to the pc/laptop/Mac. Log on to your Design Space™ account, search and select the Spiders project.
• Click on ‘Customise’.
• Resize the images as required by first highlighting the image and then dragging the corner point. The size appears in a black text box as the image is altered. The project creates five spider images in five different sizes from ¾” to 2.5”.
• Cut the images from Cricut Vinyl.Use the scraper tool to apply the vinyl to the cutting mat to ensure good adhesion and remove any air bubbles.
• Carefully remove the unwanted vinyl from the image. Use transfer tape to apply the spiders to walls, doors, etc.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…