Are you already a member? Click here to login
Mix and match colours for a lovely set of tissue paper decs
Already registered? Click Here to login
• Trace the template onto thin card and cut out. Draw around the templates onto tissue paper.
• Cut out the flowers and stack the shapes together so the petals overlap.
• Use a small dot of glue in the centre of each flower to secure the stack. Cover the final glue mark with a small gem.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…