Are you already a member? Click here to login
Want more from your stamps? Recreate the pro’s look with Laura Bradley’s tricks. For a flawless layered look, use different shades of the same coloured inks. This will create a lovely ombré effect.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Stamps: Wplus9 Freehand Florals; Honey Bee Stamps Foxy Sentiments; Avery Elle Simply Said Amazing; My Favorite Things Aim For The Clouds
Dies: Wplus9 Freehand Florals; Lawn Fawn Everyday Banner
Ink pads: Memento Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Love Letter, Rhubarb Stalk, Lady Bug, Desert Sand, Toffee Crunch, Espresso Truffle, Rich Cocoa, Pear Tart, Olive Grove, Sweet Plum, Elderberry; Ranger Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron; black
Tool, heat gun
1. Trim white card to 13cm square and layer your stamps over the entire piece using the step-by-step guide provided. Apply Worn Lipstick distress ink onto an acrylic block and spritz with water.
2. Flick the colour onto the stamped panel to create faint dots over the background. Dry off with a heat tool. Cut diagonally and add a strip of gold glitter card along the bottom edge.
3. Take a 13cm square white blank and matt green spotty paper to the bottom-left corner. Apply the stamped panel to the card front using double-sided tape.
4. Die cut a banner from white and stamp ‘Congratulations’ using red ink. Secure to the card with 3D foam pads. Stamp a flower and leaf, layering up each motif. Die cut with the coordinating dies, then adhere to the card.
1. Take a 10cm square panel of white card and blend Twisted Citron distress ink from the centre outwards. Spritz the inked area with water, dabbing off the excesswith a clean paper towel. Dry off with a heat tool.
2. Mount the panel onto a slightly larger blank with double-sided tape. Stamp three flowers and two leaves onto white, layering up the motifs using the step-by-step as a guide. Die cut the images and arrange them into a cluster.
3. Using the cluster as a guide, stamp leaves and floral sprays in the centre of the card front. Secure the die-cut flowers on top. Stamp a sentiment in black onto a die-cut banner, then fix to the top of the card with double-sided tape.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…