Are you already a member? Click here to login
If you haven’t heard about the TODO machine yet, you’re in for a treat.
Already registered? Click Here to login
his multi-functional craft machine allows you to achieve a range of effects, including hot foiling, embossing, die cutting and letterpress. You can cut a variety of materials, from thin vellum to chipboard, denim and even leather. This revolutionary machine is easy to use and ideal for adding a professional finish to your crafty projects. You can find the TODO machine at Create and Craft for £299.99.
To find out more, go to createandcraft.tv/todo or tune in on Freeview 36, Sky 674, Freesat 813 or Virgin 748
Here, PaperCrafter designer Corinne Bradd took the TODO out for a spin and made this gorgeous foiled card. Find out how you can do the same using the step-by-step instructions below.
• Lightly tape a square of gold hot foil to a 15cm x 20cm sheet of dark turquoise card, so the matt side faces the card.
• Preheat the TODO machine then place the chinoise press in the centre of the hot plate. Place the card on top, foil side down and roll the press over the top. Remove the tape and carrier sheet.
• Trim the card so there is a 1cm border around the foiled motif. Round the corners with a punch. Make a 15cm square lilac blank, rounding the corners again.
• Mount the foiled design onto the blank. Foil a butterfly and ‘Thank you’ sentiment in pink, cutting the motifs out with sharp scissors.
• Mount these to the card with foam pads. Add small rounded triangles to the three remaining corners of the card.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…