Are you already a member? Click here to login
Learn how to emboss with the TODO machine with this simple project by Corinne Bradd.
Already registered? Click Here to login
Craft essentials, Leaf TODO machine , pattern embossing folder, Coloured chalk
The TODO is a revolutionary new multi-purpose machine that allows you to hot foil, emboss, die cut and letterpress. Here, we show you how to use the machine to make a pretty embossed card.
Like this? Check out more TODO projects by Corinne in issue 86 of PaperCrafter, on sale 28th August 2015
• Place a 16cm square sheet of pale green cardstock inside a leaf pattern embossing folder and close. Place the folder between the B and C plates and lay onto the base plate.
• Check the carriage is at either end of the machine. Adjust the rollers to the lower end of the recommended 5 – 8 settings for a deep, crisp impression. Turn the handle to move the rollers over the stack of plates to the other end.
• Remove the cardstock from the folder and trim the edges square. Use coloured chalks to tint the raised areas of the pattern by rubbing powder lightly over the surface with a fingertip.
• Mount the tinted panel onto a large square card blank and add a stylish sentiment to the centre.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…