Are you already a member? Click here to login
Use issue 128’s FREE papers to craft a Christmas Eve must-have!
Already registered? Click Here to login
Fill your box with new pyjamas, a festive DVD and fresh-out-of-the-oven bakes, then gift it to a loved one.
YOU WILL NEED:
FREE PaperCrafter patterned papers
Self-assembly DVD box
Punches: corner rounder, hole
1. Lay a self-assembly DVD box flat and cut wide strips of our patterned paper long enough to cover the sides with at least 2cm excess. Paste part of the box with ModPodge and lay the paper on top, smoothing down to remove any air bubbles.
2. Continue adding strips to cover the sides before pasting the excess and folding to the inside of the box. Cover the sides of the lid in the same way and use our full page fireside print to cover the top of the lid.
3. Once dry, use coloured tape to edge the base and inside edge of the box. Assemble the box; if it secures with press stud fasteners, use small discs of coloured card to cover them.
4. Snip out a Christmas sentiment and mount onto coloured card, leaving a narrow border. Punch a hole in the top-left corner, thread the phrase onto ribbon and fix to the lid.
Download your Christmas Eve papers and more for FREE!
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…