Master the circular blank and meet some festive friends with Sarah Jackman Read
Already registered? Click Here to login
Dies: Pigment Craft Round Nesting Tags, circles
Stamps, Avery Elle Merriest
Ink pads: embossing, green
Cardstock: various colours, glitter
Marker pens: green, black
Gel pen, white
Punches: hole, star, circle
Embellishments: red ribbon, googly eyes
Embossing powder, silver
Adhesives: 3D foam pads, low-tack tape, glue
1. Create a 13.5cm circular blank using the step-bystep opposite, then cover the front with dark brown card. Die cut a 13.5cm circle from white card, trim a wavy line across it and attach to the top of the greeting with 3D foam pads.
2. Cut out holly leaves from green card. Score and fold in half, then open up and add veins with a green marker pen. Punch out red berries and add shine with a white gel pen. Fix to the top using 3D foam pads.
3. Punch out tiny circles of beige, red and silver glitter card. Glue across the brown area and add googly eyes. Snip black curves for a mouth and eyebrows, then attach.
4. Stamp a sentiment in embossing ink on white card and heat emboss with silver embossing powder. Trim, matt onto red cardstock and secure under the holly with 3D foam pads. Add a small red bow below.
1. Follow the step-by-step opposite to make an 11.5cm circular blank. Die cut a large bauble tag from red and glue to the front. Add shine lines on the right with a white gel pen. Trim a curved panel from silver glitter card, then adhere across the centre.
2. Punch out small stars from green and silver glitter card. Stick across the top. Add googly eyes under the glitter curve, to the right, then draw on a mouth and eyebrows with a black marker pen. Punch out two tiny circles in pink card and fix either side of the mouth.
3. Thread ribbon through the hole in the top of the bauble. Stamp a sentiment on white with embossing ink, then heat emboss with silver embossing powder. Cut out, mount onto green card and attach on the left-hand side with 3D foam pads. Embellish with a small red bow.
Flip cards are both incredibly fun to craft and receive. If you’re looking to send something extra special to your loved ones this season then why not recreate these playful…
Craft essentials (see p94)
Template from papercrafter magazine.co.uk
Markers: coloured, fineliner
Ink pad, black
Download the segmented star template from our website and print it onto cardstock. With a black…
Dies: Spellbinders A Sweet Christmas, Mistletoe Gatefold, From Our Home To Yours, Mistletoe Doily
Marker pen, grey
Nuvo drops, green
Layer blue card onto a white side-folding blank,…
Accessories Pack, Sara
Wishes; circle, oval
Ink pad, black
Take a 10.5cm x 15cm top-folding blank and cover with teal card. Trim patterned paper…