Are you already a member? Click here to login
When we saw Paperchase’s new range of luxury papers we couldn’t wait to get making. Editor Ella has already used the purple peacock and geometric design to create a luxury coptic bound notebook - click here to see. And we also thought it would be fun to use the rustic green and buff spotty paper to update a white square lantern from hanginglanterns.co.uk. So, take a look at our super simple revamping project…
Already registered? Click Here to login
White Square Lantern, £5.99, hanginglanterns.co.uk, A sheet of Paperchase green on buff spotty paper wrap, Double sided tape, Scissors
Take a look at our other paper shade makes that we created in issue 62
Customised lampshade using PaperCrafter 62 Studio Selection Papers
Lampshade using craft papers
Customised lampshade with book papers
If you’re looking for more shady up-dates, look out for issue 64, out 16 August, where we’re be revamping some paper lanterns with our exclusive stencil that comes free with the mag.
See how we updated these lanterns in issue 64 of PaperCrafter
• Assemble the shade by pulling up and placing the wire frame in the centre. Now take the paper and cut into rough squares using the spots as your guide - you should have four dots down, four across. You don't have to be super precise as you want it to look rustic. Affix a line of double-sided-tape to the under-side of the top of each square.
• Starting from the bottom front side of the shade, adhere four squares (or however many cover the side) alongside each other so they cover the bottom edge of the shade. Repeat on all sides.
• Layer a line of squares so they overlap the first line. Repeat this row upon row until the shade is covered.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…