Brother once again proving the only limit to die cutting is your imagination! Don’t forget to download your FREE templates or SVG files to make this a quick lunchtime project.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED
Templates from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
Brother ScanNCut CM900
Card: polka-dot, foil, coloured
1. Cut foiled card to 20cm x 30cm and apply green and purple washi tape to create two decorative borders. Choose a typeface from the ScanNCut font library and spell out your recipient’s name.
2. Enlarge the text to 3.5cm tall and cut out two versions of each letter from different colours. Layer together, slightly offsetting them. Fix the name across the centre of the background with 3D foam pads.
3. Download the dinosaur templates from our website and scan dinosaur motifs into the Brother ScanNCut. Unify each individual dinosaur part so that they can be enlarged, flipped and moved collectively. Alternatively, download the templates as SVG files.
4. Arrange your dinosaurs on the layout sheet and cut them out from different coloured card. Cut, remove the shapes carefully from the sheet and ensure that all small sections are kept intact with the main design.
5. Fix the dinosaurs around the name, placing the body on the background first and then inserting the additional sections in alternate colours.
Flip cards are both incredibly fun to craft and receive. If you’re looking to send something extra special to your loved ones this season then why not recreate these playful…
Craft essentials (see p94)
Template from papercrafter magazine.co.uk
Markers: coloured, fineliner
Ink pad, black
Download the segmented star template from our website and print it onto cardstock. With a black…
Dies: Spellbinders A Sweet Christmas, Mistletoe Gatefold, From Our Home To Yours, Mistletoe Doily
Marker pen, grey
Nuvo drops, green
Layer blue card onto a white side-folding blank,…
Accessories Pack, Sara
Wishes; circle, oval
Ink pad, black
Take a 10.5cm x 15cm top-folding blank and cover with teal card. Trim patterned paper…