Brother once again proving the only limit to die cutting is your imagination! Don’t forget to download your FREE templates or SVG files to make this a quick lunchtime project.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED
Templates from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
Brother ScanNCut CM900
Card: polka-dot, foil, coloured
1. Cut foiled card to 20cm x 30cm and apply green and purple washi tape to create two decorative borders. Choose a typeface from the ScanNCut font library and spell out your recipient’s name.
2. Enlarge the text to 3.5cm tall and cut out two versions of each letter from different colours. Layer together, slightly offsetting them. Fix the name across the centre of the background with 3D foam pads.
3. Download the dinosaur templates from our website and scan dinosaur motifs into the Brother ScanNCut. Unify each individual dinosaur part so that they can be enlarged, flipped and moved collectively. Alternatively, download the templates as SVG files.
4. Arrange your dinosaurs on the layout sheet and cut them out from different coloured card. Cut, remove the shapes carefully from the sheet and ensure that all small sections are kept intact with the main design.
5. Fix the dinosaurs around the name, placing the body on the background first and then inserting the additional sections in alternate colours.
We all love seeing what we can find on the beach, especially during the summer months. This card celebrates exactly that. Go for a stroll along the shore to collect…
YOU WILL NEED:
Textured cardstock, various shades of pink
Templates (above) or Tropical Flower SVG Files
Digital cutting machine
1. Use the SVG files with your digital cutting machine or download the templates…
Shadow box cards, otherwise known as tunnel greetings or diorama cards, are designed to transport the recipient to picture-perfect backdrops in an instant. In this case, PaperCrafter designer Francesca Vignoli…
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: Altenew Pattern Motif, Sugar Pea Designs Happy Birthday Script
Paper Pad, My Favorite Things Keep Me In Stitches
Cardstock: white, black
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Mount black card…