Are you already a member? Click here to login
Brother once again proving the only limit to die cutting is your imagination! Don’t forget to download your FREE templates or SVG files to make this a quick lunchtime project.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED
Templates from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
Brother ScanNCut CM900
Card: polka-dot, foil, coloured
1. Cut foiled card to 20cm x 30cm and apply green and purple washi tape to create two decorative borders. Choose a typeface from the ScanNCut font library and spell out your recipient’s name.
2. Enlarge the text to 3.5cm tall and cut out two versions of each letter from different colours. Layer together, slightly offsetting them. Fix the name across the centre of the background with 3D foam pads.
3. Download the dinosaur templates from our website and scan dinosaur motifs into the Brother ScanNCut. Unify each individual dinosaur part so that they can be enlarged, flipped and moved collectively. Alternatively, download the templates as SVG files.
4. Arrange your dinosaurs on the layout sheet and cut them out from different coloured card. Cut, remove the shapes carefully from the sheet and ensure that all small sections are kept intact with the main design.
5. Fix the dinosaurs around the name, placing the body on the background first and then inserting the additional sections in alternate colours.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…