Are you already a member? Click here to login
Achieve whimsical shapes for winter at the click of a button and jump into Christmas with these adorable pullovers. Making your own motifs may seem like a tricky task, but it’s easy peasy with the Brother ScanNCut and the free templates available on our website. Corinne Bradd has also made use of the machine’s image library to add small extras to her jumpers – did you know that there’s a total of 1,002 built-in designs and 15 fonts to play around with?
*adds Brother ScanNCut to Christmas wish list immediately… we don’t blame you.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Templates from papercraftermagazine.co.uk
Brother ScanNCut machine
1. Download or scan the jumper template and arrange them onto the layout screen on the ScanNCut CM900. Fill in any gaps with scalloped circles and snowflake designs from the machine’s library.
2. Cut squares from card of equal size in several colours. Place them onto the sticky mat in turn and cut out all the shapes. Mix up the pieces and adhere them together to make multicoloured jumpers, ensuring to keep the cuff, scarf and jumper rim elements in the same colour.
3. Punch a small hole in the top of each jumper and thread with a loop of baker’s twine and write your message on the back.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…