What’s not to love about these mini paper decorations? Absolutely nothing! Opt for our papercut designs or create multicoloured wreaths using your Brother ScanNCut machine.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Die-cutting machine, Brother ScanNCut CM900
Mini Wreath Decs
1. Use the ScanNCut’s image library to plot a 7cm wide circle inside a 10cm wide one. Unify the shapes and cut the resulting rings from coloured card.
2. Make 15cm squares of different coloured card and fix to the four quarters of the cutting mat. Use the layout screen to add foliage images to the four squares, flipping and resizing to ensure all the space is used economically.
3. Cut the designs and peel away from the mat. Add more 15cm squares and cut extra shapes as necessary to give a variety of colours and sizes.
4. Arrange the foliage in a radiating design on one-third of the ring and glue in place, adding small berries to the top of the arrangement to cover any untidy ends. Pierce a hole in the ring and suspend with embroidery floss.
1. Stamp a large bauble shape onto white card, then die cut. Die cut a small gold bauble and another larger design in jade.
2. Die cut the outer bauble shapes from white card, then secure to the back of each matching shape. Punch a hole in the top of each bauble and thread with twine.
Flip cards are both incredibly fun to craft and receive. If you’re looking to send something extra special to your loved ones this season then why not recreate these playful…
Craft essentials (see p94)
Template from papercrafter magazine.co.uk
Markers: coloured, fineliner
Ink pad, black
Download the segmented star template from our website and print it onto cardstock. With a black…
Dies: Spellbinders A Sweet Christmas, Mistletoe Gatefold, From Our Home To Yours, Mistletoe Doily
Marker pen, grey
Nuvo drops, green
Layer blue card onto a white side-folding blank,…
Accessories Pack, Sara
Wishes; circle, oval
Ink pad, black
Take a 10.5cm x 15cm top-folding blank and cover with teal card. Trim patterned paper…