Are you already a member? Click here to login
What’s not to love about these mini paper decorations? Absolutely nothing! Opt for our papercut designs or create multicoloured wreaths using your Brother ScanNCut machine.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Die-cutting machine, Brother ScanNCut CM900
Mini Wreath Decs
1. Use the ScanNCut’s image library to plot a 7cm wide circle inside a 10cm wide one. Unify the shapes and cut the resulting rings from coloured card.
2. Make 15cm squares of different coloured card and fix to the four quarters of the cutting mat. Use the layout screen to add foliage images to the four squares, flipping and resizing to ensure all the space is used economically.
3. Cut the designs and peel away from the mat. Add more 15cm squares and cut extra shapes as necessary to give a variety of colours and sizes.
4. Arrange the foliage in a radiating design on one-third of the ring and glue in place, adding small berries to the top of the arrangement to cover any untidy ends. Pierce a hole in the ring and suspend with embroidery floss.
1. Stamp a large bauble shape onto white card, then die cut. Die cut a small gold bauble and another larger design in jade.
2. Die cut the outer bauble shapes from white card, then secure to the back of each matching shape. Punch a hole in the top of each bauble and thread with twine.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…