Make the most of the shaped blanks that come free with issue 62’s kit by following this card making tutorial by Corinne Bradd. A length of ribbon here, a flat-backed gem there; these small touches turn the cherry and apple blanks into contemporary cards that are perfect for invites or just for saying hello.
Already registered? Click Here to login
PaperCrafter kit, Spare card, Double-sided tape, Craft knife, Scissors, Glue
• Using sharp scissors, cut out two rows of bunting from patterned paper. Leave a 1mm blue border around the design to ensure the bunting holds together. Use foam pads to drape the bunting across the apple card at different angles.
• Press out the 'Party' chipboard tag. Cut two 7cm pieces of pink ribbon and thread one through each hole. Fold over and fix with a small foam pad before clipping the ends neatly. Fix the tag to the centre of the card.
• Fold a cherry blank in half and trace around it onto spare card. Create another template for the vellum insert by tracing inside this shape, leaving a 1cm margin all around except at the fold.
• Use a craft knife to cut out the white card between the cherry stalks through both thicknesses of card. Fold the cherry vellum sheet in half and place the template up to the fold. Draw and cut out the insert and fix inside the card with double-sided tape on the top edges.
• Glue two pairs of flat-backed gems to the cherries as shown. Carefully trim the scalloped cherry charm from the kit's backing board and fix to the bottom left with foam pads.
We all love seeing what we can find on the beach, especially during the summer months. This card celebrates exactly that. Go for a stroll along the shore to collect…
YOU WILL NEED:
Textured cardstock, various shades of pink
Templates (above) or Tropical Flower SVG Files
Digital cutting machine
1. Use the SVG files with your digital cutting machine or download the templates…
Shadow box cards, otherwise known as tunnel greetings or diorama cards, are designed to transport the recipient to picture-perfect backdrops in an instant. In this case, PaperCrafter designer Francesca Vignoli…
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: Altenew Pattern Motif, Sugar Pea Designs Happy Birthday Script
Paper Pad, My Favorite Things Keep Me In Stitches
Cardstock: white, black
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Mount black card…