Are you already a member? Click here to login
Make the most of the shaped blanks that come free with issue 62’s kit by following this card making tutorial by Corinne Bradd. A length of ribbon here, a flat-backed gem there; these small touches turn the cherry and apple blanks into contemporary cards that are perfect for invites or just for saying hello.
Already registered? Click Here to login
PaperCrafter kit, Spare card, Double-sided tape, Craft knife, Scissors, Glue
• Using sharp scissors, cut out two rows of bunting from patterned paper. Leave a 1mm blue border around the design to ensure the bunting holds together. Use foam pads to drape the bunting across the apple card at different angles.
• Press out the 'Party' chipboard tag. Cut two 7cm pieces of pink ribbon and thread one through each hole. Fold over and fix with a small foam pad before clipping the ends neatly. Fix the tag to the centre of the card.
• Fold a cherry blank in half and trace around it onto spare card. Create another template for the vellum insert by tracing inside this shape, leaving a 1cm margin all around except at the fold.
• Use a craft knife to cut out the white card between the cherry stalks through both thicknesses of card. Fold the cherry vellum sheet in half and place the template up to the fold. Draw and cut out the insert and fix inside the card with double-sided tape on the top edges.
• Glue two pairs of flat-backed gems to the cherries as shown. Carefully trim the scalloped cherry charm from the kit's backing board and fix to the bottom left with foam pads.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock: various colours, glitter
Digital cutting machine (optional)
1. Cut the house template from cream card and the windows and doors from yellow, using a digital cutting…
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: tree, scalloped nesting circles
Cardstock and patterned papers, various
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Die cut five tree designs of the same size. Arrange them to make a…