Get excited because we’ve got digital Easter illustrations and 12 sentiments for you to download in an instant
Already registered? Click Here to login
A big thanks to our friends at Mama Makes for these superb springtime digi stamps, featuring bouncy bunnies, pun-believably good sentiments and a duo of chic characters. Discover how to download your bonus printables below – psst, it’s super easy – then take inspiration from our designer Kitty Day with her sensational cards.
Download and print them
1 Press ‘Click here to download now’ then log in – or register if you don’t currently have an account with us.
2 Click ‘Download now’ and you’ll see the download processing at the bottom of your screen.
3 Open the folder, then right-click on the file and select ‘Print’.
Layers upon layers
If it’s added interest you’re after, opt for Kitty’s layered look. It’s a simple yet effective way to create stand-out cards. First, decide on your overall colour scheme, then pick out five to six layers, and away you go. Your layers could consist of plain coloured card, patterned papers, glitter card, die-cut frames or even ink blended panels in different shapes and sizes. For even more dimension, consider adhering a couple of layers using 3D foam pads.
Dress to impress
It’s totally up to you on how you want to colour up the outfits for each of the girl motifs. Go for a simple block colour and incorporate some shading to add depth, pair two different colours together or apply subtle details like Kitty has done with her ‘Bunny cuddles’ card opposite. You’ll notice that she has created a polka dot dress by going over the coloured-in motif with a white gel pen – clever! You could also use Nuvo drops or glitter glue.
Use your stash
What have you got in your crafty arsenal that would work well as embellishments? Kitty’s use of ribbon adds a tactile feel, plus gems, pearls and enamel dots feature on most of her cards. Use an extra strong adhesive to fix gems to ensure they stay put. As for ribbons, we recommend using double-sided tape instead of a wet glue like PVA as this can often soak through the fibres. If you’re attaching a bow, then glue dots are the perfect choice.
YOU WILL NEED:
Mama Makes Egg Hunt digi stamps
Dies: grass, hillside, stitched circles, scallop-edged circles
Ink pads: Ranger Distress Oxide Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Cardstock: various colours; glitter
Alcohol markers, various colours
Embellishments: ribbon, lace, pearls, gems
Ink blending tool
Adhesives: 3D foam pads, glue
1. Mount a square panel of yellow spotty paper onto pink card, then layer onto a white blank. Matt a smaller panel of pink floral paper onto pink and fix on top. Run lace and ribbon across the card front and glue. Matt a strip of white card onto pink and attach to the greeting with 3D foam pads.
2. Print out the standing girl digi stamp and colour in with alcohol markers. Cut out the image, then secure to the white panel with 3D foam pads. Add a ribbon bow on the left with a gem in the centre. Print out one of the sentiments, trim and adhere. Finish with gems in each corner.
1. Cover the front of a white landscape blank with patterned paper. Matt silver glitter card, then white onto a smaller panel of pink. Run a pink strip of card across the panel towards the top. Print out the four bunnies in different sizes and colour in.
2. Cut out each bunny and fix to the panel with 3D foam pads. Mount a sentiment onto pink card and secure in the centre of the strip with 3D foam pads. Print, colour, trim and attach two eggs either side. Embellish with gems to finish.
1. Create a sky effect background onto a square panel of white card using a cloud stencil and blue distress oxide ink. Blend green distress oxide ink onto two strips of white card, then die cut one with a hillside die and the other with a grass die. Glue the green panels onto the sky background along the bottom, trimming to fit.
2. Mount the panel onto light and dark pink cardstock, then layer onto a white blank. Print the sitting girl digi stamp and a sentiment. Colour in the motif with alcohol markers and trim. Fix to the right-hand side. Mount the sentiment onto pink card and layer onto a light pink fishtail banner using 3D foam pads. Secure to the card front. Finish with three pearls.
1. Mount lilac checked paper onto purple card, then onto a white portrait blank. Matt a smaller panel of striped paper onto purple, then white. Fix along the centre of the greeting. Print the standing girl digi stamp onto white, trim into a strip and mount onto purple.
2. Add a frame around the edge with a black fineliner. Secure the panel to the card front with 3D foam pads. Print out a sentiment onto white, trim and fix bottom-right. Print, colour and trim two Easter eggs, then addhere to the bottom of the card with 3D foam pads.
Some Bunny Loves You
1. Cover the front of a white square blank with pink card. Mount foral paper onto white, then green. Fix to the card front. Matt a strip of green striped paper onto white, add ribbon and glue across the centre of the card. Die cut a scallop-edged circle from pink and a smaller stitched circle from white.
2. Layer the die-cuts together, then apply green distress oxide ink to the white circle. Secure to the greeting. Print out the sitting girl digi stamp and colour in. Cut out the motif and fix to the circle. Add a ribbon bow with a pearl in the centre. Print out a sentiment onto white, adhere to the card and complete with three pearls along the bottom.
To download our templates, simply click ‘Download Now!’ and it will open in your browser. Why not send us a picture of your project once you’re done? For your chance to be…
There’s nothing quite so relaxing, or quite so fun, as settling down with a good colouring page. It’s even better if that colouring page happens to include Wallace & Gromit. This duo…
Gather your friends, get the TV on, bring a pen, and play Coronation Bingo! Extra points for prizes.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Each player will need one scorecard and a pile of…
Featuring motifs full of whimsy and joy, this Clearly Besotted digi stamp set is perfectly suited to wish someone a happy day. Use your nine-piece printable pack as many…