Traditional and packed full of character – download your festive printables!
Already registered? Click Here to login
Enjoy your bonus six-piece collection of nativity doodles courtesy of Kate Hadfield (katehadfielddesigns.com). Featuring Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, angels and even a little donkey, set the scene and tell the traditional Christmas story with your cards. Simply print, cut and colour using your chosen medium.
Download and print them
1 Press ‘Click here to download now’ then log in – or register if you don’t currently have an account with us.
2 Click ‘Download now’ and you’ll see the download processing at the bottom of your screen.
3 Open the folder, then right-click on the file and select ‘Print’.
Consider your cardstock
Using a good quality cardstock suitable for your pens (or your preferred colouring medium) is really important. You don’t want the ink to bleed through and end up tearing the cardstock. For these heavy-coloured cards, Keren has used cardstock suitable for alcohol markers and because it’s not heavyweight, it will go through most printers. Just be sure to leave the pages to dry before colouring.
Choose your medium
You can purchase lots of different types of alcohol markers. Go for what your budget allows, but the better quality pens will yield the best results. You might find that you only need to buy a few colours. Investing in three different shades of one colour is a good place to start. If you want to add finer details, Prismacolor pencils are a good option as they allow you to lay down colour gradually with more control.
Alternative to alcohol markers
If colouring isn’t your thing, don’t worry as there are plenty of other options. Why not print your motifs onto coloured cardstock and try paper piecing instead? Simply print your chosen digi stamp multiple times in various colours, then cut out the separate elements and layer up to make a complete multicoloured motif. If you don’t have coloured card to hand, you can easily create your own by blending inks onto white.
YOU WILL NEED:
Kate Hadfield Nativity digi stamps
Stamps: Concord & 9th Silent Night, Very Merry Sentiments, Mistletoe Messages
Ink pad, Tsukineko Versafine Clair Nocturne
Cardstock: brown, dark green, gold glitter
Patterned papers, ombré
Copic markers, various colours
Prismacolor pencils, various colours
Embellishments: Little Things from Lucy’s Cards Itty Bitty Stars Gold, glitter
Gel pens: gold, white
Adhesives: 3D foam pads, glue
1. Mount blue patterned paper onto a white 10cm x 17.5cm blank. Print out the angel motif, colour in and trim. Add details to the wings using pencils, then apply glitter to the trumpet and hem of the dress.
2. Fix the angel to the card front using 3D foam pads. Add lots of white gel pen dots and stars below the angel, then embellish with gold stars. Stamp a sentiment in black ink.
1. Take a white 12cm x 17.5cm blank and matt blue patterned paper on top. Resize Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus so they are slightly smaller. Print, colour in the characters and cut out. Add small white dots to the motifs using a gel pen and add glitter to Baby Jesus.
2. Trim five strips of brown cardstock to create a stable. Glue to the card front. Trim a star from gold glitter card and secure using 3D foam pads. Stamp a sentiment in black ink. Add white gel pen dots coming down from the star. Adhere the characters to the greeting with 3D foam pads.
Peace On Earth
1. Layer blue patterned paper onto a white blank, 12.5cm x 15.5cm. Snip curved hills from dark green card. Print out the shepherd and donkey digi stamps at smaller size. Colour in and trim. Apply gel pen dots and glitter to the sheep.
2. Add tiny gold stars and white gel pen dots to the sky. Secure the characters using 3D foam pads and stamp a sentiment in black ink. Finish with a gold glitter star.
1. Take a white 13cm x 15cm blank and mount blue patterned paper on top. Print out Mary and Baby Jesus. Colour in each one using alcohol markers and add lots of white gel pen dots.
2. Apply glitter to Baby Jesus and fix both to the card front, using 3D foam pads for the manger. Stamp a sentiment in black ink and add white gel pen dots to the sky.
1. Make a white 12.5cm x 16cm blank and add a layer of blue patterned paper on top. Arrange three angels together on your computer and print. Colour in using alcohol markers and add glitter details.
2. Cut out the angels and attach to the card using 3D foam pads. Stamp a sentiment in black ink and add white and gold gel pen dots to finish.
To download our templates, simply click ‘Download Now!’ and it will open in your browser. Why not send us a picture of your project once you’re done? For your chance to be…
There’s nothing quite so relaxing, or quite so fun, as settling down with a good colouring page. It’s even better if that colouring page happens to include Wallace & Gromit. This duo…
Gather your friends, get the TV on, bring a pen, and play Coronation Bingo! Extra points for prizes.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Each player will need one scorecard and a pile of…
Featuring motifs full of whimsy and joy, this Clearly Besotted digi stamp set is perfectly suited to wish someone a happy day. Use your nine-piece printable pack as many…