Suddenly we’re very excited for Easter celebrations
Already registered? Click Here to login
Laura Pantony has created a beautiful set of Easter prints exclusively for you. The paper collection includes classic motifs in a soft, folksy colour palette, and is made complete with a full sheet of sentiment toppers. The Easter egg illustrations are particularly wonderful, and the smattering of daisies throughout is utterly charming too. Scroll down and decide which projects you’ll be making. *Disclaimer: if your answer is every single one, we won’t blame you.
If our Easter mornings look anything like this one, we’ll be very happy bunnies indeed! Sarah Jackman Read is back with more inspiring projects, offering up two stunning cards and a selection of decorative ideas. Make mini rosettes for the table, string up bunting (because who doesn’t love bunting?) and create our fun straw toppers. Adorable!
Easter Circle Card
1. Create a 13.5cm circle blank and cover with patterned paper. Die cut a 12.5cm circle from daisy paper, then matt on top. Snip grass paper for the bottom half, trimming to fit. Adhere in place. Attach a daisy sentiment on the right with 3D foam pads.
2. Punch three flowers from white card and shape with your fingers. Add a button in each centre, then secure around the sentiment. Cut out three chicks and a butterfly, before adhering around the greeting.
1. Trim four pieces of matching paper to 3cm x 21cm, then concertina fold each one every 1cm. Adhere together end-to-end to form a loop. Die cut a 4cm circle from white card.
2. Lay the folded loop face-down on a flat surface. Push the loop together in the centre to form a rosette, then glue the die-cut circle to the back. Cut out a motif, such as a bunny, rainbow and butterfly, then use one to decorate the centre. Make more as desired.
Swap the motifs for names and you’ve got yourself some fancy place cards for your Easter get-together
Easter Straw Toppers
Trim several bunny heads. Draw around each one onto white card, then cut out. Snip two horizontal lines in the middle of the white shapes, 1cm apart. On the reverse of each bunny head, apply glue around the edge, before fixing to the white shapes. Gently bend the sides of each head backwards and prise the white strip in the back outwards. Thread a paper straw through the strip.
Easter Egg Bunting
Snip a selection of eggs and adhere to white card. Cut out. Punch two small holes either side of each egg, towards the top. Thread twine through the holes to create bunting, ensuring the central egg has a sentiment. Punch flowers from white card, then shape with your fingers. Adhere a button in each centre, then fix to some of the eggs.
Easter Bunny Aperture Card
1. Cover the front of a 12.5cm x 17.5cm top-folding white blank with bunny paper. Trim carrot paper to 11.5cm x 16.5cm, then matt on top. Die cut a 9cm x 11cm oval through the front. Snip a 1cm border of daisy paper, before attaching towards the bottom.
2. Adhere the sky section from one of our papers inside. Trim a wavy panel from the grass section, then stick across the bottom. Cut out two bunnies and a basket. Attach around the aperture with 3D foam pads.
3. Snip our ‘Sending love this Easter’ sentiment into two pieces. then fix in the top-right and bottom-left corners. Punch three flowers from white card and shape with your fingers. Adhere a button in the centre of each one, then add to the daisy border.
Loving our paper collections? We’ve got lots more for you to enjoy.
To download our templates, simply click ‘Download Now!’ and it will open in your browser. Why not send us a picture of your project once you’re done? For your chance to be…
There’s nothing quite so relaxing, or quite so fun, as settling down with a good colouring page. It’s even better if that colouring page happens to include Wallace & Gromit. This duo…
Gather your friends, get the TV on, bring a pen, and play Coronation Bingo! Extra points for prizes.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Each player will need one scorecard and a pile of…
Featuring motifs full of whimsy and joy, this Clearly Besotted digi stamp set is perfectly suited to wish someone a happy day. Use your nine-piece printable pack as many…