Are you already a member? Click here to login
Issue 105 of PaperCrafter is jam-packed with amazing projects and because we love to spoil you, here’s two more!
Already registered? Click Here to login
1. Create an 8cm x 11cm tent-fold blank and add a same-size piece of card with a die-cut ornate edging. Cover with aqua patterned paper and stick a die-cut sun in the top-left corner.
2. Cut a tree from brown card and stick to the panel along with grass across the bottom. Punch small flowers and leaves and add to the tree branches. Create a pink frame from patterned paper and attach to the card using 3D foam pads. Complete by adding a bunting greeting at the top of the frame.
1. Create a 7cm x 14.5cm landscape blank and cover with patterned paper, leaving a narrow border. Round the corners of a 5cm x 12.5cm white card panel and layer onto a 5.5cm x 13cm piece of pink patterned paper. Add two strips of washi tape to the bottom-right side and adhere to the card with 3D foam pads.
2. Die cut or handcut ‘Spring’ from teal patterned paper and position across the central panel. Punch flowers in decreasing sizes and layer to create three daffodils, then glue onto the greeting.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…