Are you already a member? Click here to login
Use patterned paper offcuts, basic stamps and dies to create our Easter bunting card
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Card: turquoise, white
Dies: 9.5cm circle, alphabet, egg
Ink pad, dark green
Baker’s twine, yellow
1. Cut a 12cm x 17cm rectangle from yellow paper and glue onto a slightly larger turquoise panel. Attach to the front of a 13cm x 18cm white blank and die cut a 9.5cm circle from the top.
2. Glue a panel of stripy paper to the inside panel. Cut a 3cm x 12cm strip from stripy paper, mount onto card and fix under the circle aperture. Die cut ‘Greetings’ in blue and glue across the stripy border.
3. Die cut or cut out six small eggs from green paper, glue to white card and trim to leave a thin border. Stamp ‘Easter’ onto the eggs and stick on a length of baker’s twine.
4. Fix the twine across the aperture and add twine bows to the ends. Finish with resin flowers and gems.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…