Are you already a member? Click here to login
Use patterned paper offcuts, basic stamps and dies to create our Easter bunting card
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Card: turquoise, white
Dies: 9.5cm circle, alphabet, egg
Ink pad, dark green
Baker’s twine, yellow
1. Cut a 12cm x 17cm rectangle from yellow paper and glue onto a slightly larger turquoise panel. Attach to the front of a 13cm x 18cm white blank and die cut a 9.5cm circle from the top.
2. Glue a panel of stripy paper to the inside panel. Cut a 3cm x 12cm strip from stripy paper, mount onto card and fix under the circle aperture. Die cut ‘Greetings’ in blue and glue across the stripy border.
3. Die cut or cut out six small eggs from green paper, glue to white card and trim to leave a thin border. Stamp ‘Easter’ onto the eggs and stick on a length of baker’s twine.
4. Fix the twine across the aperture and add twine bows to the ends. Finish with resin flowers and gems.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…