Quill a yummy cupcake for an easy birthday card
Already registered? Click Here to login
Templates: https://www.papercraftermagazine.co.uk/downloads/issue-81-templates-available-to-download, Quilling papers, 2mm or 3mm, Quilling tool: 2mm or 3mm, Cardstock, Patterned paper, Adhesives
• Make 16 pegs from green paper, 16 from pink and 17 from white by rolling a 7.5cm paper strip tightly and sticking down the tip of the paper before removing from the quilling tool.
• Glue the pegs in same-colour flower arrangements, each featuring seven pegs. Make the seventh flower from the leftover pegs.
• Use the online template to trace and cut out three layers of icing, the largest from green, the middle from pink and the top from white. Stick the flowers to the icing strips as shown, setting the multi-coloured bloom aside. Cut out a cupcake case shape from spotty paper.
• Fill in the space between flowers with three-coil shapes by folding a 15cm paper strip in half and rolling it up from the folded end three quarters of the way.
• Allow the coil to fall freely from the tool, then roll up the two open ends either in the same or opposite directions. Again, allow these coils to fall freely from the tool.
• Spread a thin layer of glue where you want the swirls to go and manipulate the coils into place with a cocktail stick. Fill in any remaining spaces with 7.5cm coils.
• Stick a 7cm strip of white paper to a 10.5cm x 11.5cm blue blank and fix the cupcake on top. Glue the top flower in place.
We all love seeing what we can find on the beach, especially during the summer months. This card celebrates exactly that. Go for a stroll along the shore to collect…
YOU WILL NEED:
Textured cardstock, various shades of pink
Templates (above) or Tropical Flower SVG Files
Digital cutting machine
1. Use the SVG files with your digital cutting machine or download the templates…
Shadow box cards, otherwise known as tunnel greetings or diorama cards, are designed to transport the recipient to picture-perfect backdrops in an instant. In this case, PaperCrafter designer Francesca Vignoli…
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: Altenew Pattern Motif, Sugar Pea Designs Happy Birthday Script
Paper Pad, My Favorite Things Keep Me In Stitches
Cardstock: white, black
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Mount black card…