Are you already a member? Click here to login
Turn a boring old blank into an unforgettable interactive experience with Claire Richard’s fun foxy shaker card!
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: Avery Elle Party Fox, Wonky Scalloped Frames; WPlus9 Happy Birthday, Presscut Circles
Stamps, Avery Elle Party Fox
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Wilted Violet, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon
Pouch, Avery Elle Large Stamp and Die Storage Pockets
Stencils, Vicki Boutin Colour Kaleidoscope Botanical Pack
Tools: blending, anti-static
Pens: black; alcohol markers
Sequins and beads
1. Make an 11cm x 14cm top-folding blank. Trim white card to 11cm x 14cm and apply Mermaid Lagoon distress ink to the centre. Apply Peacock Feathers distress ink through a circle stencil around the greeting. Stamp a ‘Happy birthday’ sentiment near the top of the panel.
2. Die cut a scalloped frame from white card, keeping the inner rectangle. Place the rectangle onto a card panel, then draw around it and cut out. Using the panel as a guide, draw a rectangle onto the blank, then cut out.
3. Snip two pieces of acetate to 8cm x 9.5cm. Adhere one piece of acetate onto the front of the card blank and the other on the inside. Apply two stacks of foam tape to the reverse of the card front, around the window and the top of the card, ensuring there are no gaps.
4. Place sequins and beads onto the acetate. Attach the panel to the card front, trapping the sequins. Secure the scalloped frame around the window. Stamp two foxes, two presents, and two cakes. Colour with marker pens, then die cut. Adhere to the card front. Trim white card to 9.5cm x 12.5cm, apply Peacock Feather distress ink to it, then Wilted Violet through a circle stencil, and fix inside the card.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…