Take your doodling and colouring skills to the next level in nine simple steps
Already registered? Click Here to login
Black fine liner, Coloured marker pens
• 1. Download our lovely template and print it onto card
• 2. Take a few deep breaths and make friends with a black fine liner, we’re about to begin! Fill in the outer border with blocks, then shade in alternate sections
• 3. Here comes an easy part! Move onto the next border and doodle hearts within it
• 4. Channel your creativity into your design and fill in each heart with whatever takes your fancy! Why not try small patterns such as stripes, circles, flowers or wavy lines?
• 5. This is the easy part again! Add lines within the next narrow border and shade in alternate sections black
• 6. Express yourself by doodling semi-circle loops inside the next section, then fill them in with smaller loops
• 7. Breather time! Add lines and shade alternate sections in black
• 8. Now you’re well acquainted with your fine liner you can go to town! Complete the inner heart with doodles such as flowers, circles, lines and curves
• 9. Here’s our favourite part! Bring your work of art alive by colouring it with markers. For a professional finish try using just three shades. Once you’ve had fun with this cut out your finished masterpiece and attach it to a 10.5cm x 15cm landscape blank. Cut out the right side and lower right portions, then stamp a ‘Love’ sentiment bottom-left.
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials; Dies; Creative Expressions Necessities - In The Tool Box; Crafts Too Tools embossing folder; acetate; Cosmic Shimmer clear glueApply to be our next Designer...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials FREE PaperCrafter patterned papers Dies: circle, scalloped circleMETHOD 1 Create a 13cm x 17cm white blank then cover the front with orange card. Cut tennis...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials Paper collection, Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind Dies: SugarPea Designs Dad Words, Paper Smooches Mustaches Tonic Studios confetti AcetateMETHOD 1 Sketch a moustache shape onto...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials Paper collection, Reverse Confetti Cheerful and Kind Dies: SugarPea Designs Dad Words Tonic Studios confetti AcetateMETHOD 1 Draw a tie shape onto paper and cut...