Are you already a member? Click here to login
It’s time to get seriously spooky with these ghoulish greetings!
Already registered? Click Here to login
Craft Essentials, Stampin’ Up! stamps: Make a Monster, Batty for You, Party This Way, Sizzix Top Note die, Punches: circle, scalloped circle, decorative border, label, Round Tab by Stampin’ Up!, Swirl Flourish by EK , Success, Aqua Painter, Ink pads: purple, green, orange, black, Glitter: black
Halloween is yet another time of year where we’ve got an excuse to get crafty and make some fabulous projects – not like we need an excuse! These Niki Rowland designs would make the perfectly petrifying party invitation, or even simply as a sentiment to let that certain spooky someone know you’re thinking of them. These Halloween cards take mere moments to conjure up, and as there’s no tricky cutting involved, you can get the kids involved in some creepy crafting. Simply trace her terrifying templates and trim your way to Halloween havoc!
• Stamp monsters onto a 7cm x 16.5cm piece of white card with black ink. Colour with purple, green and orange inks and an Aqua Painter. Layer onto a 7cm x 17cm rectangle of purple card. Create a 20cm x 21cm green blank. Cut a 9.5cm x 20.5cm piece of striped paper and a 5cm x 20.5cm strip of green dotted paper. Fix together, as shown.
• Attach a length of black ribbon over the join and fold the ends over the edge of the patterned papers. Glue to the green blank and position the monster image in the centre. Stamp ‘You’re invited’ in black onto a 1.5cm x 5cm piece of white card. Clip the bottom right corner using a circle punch. Layer onto a 2cm x 5.5cm rectangle of green card.
• Fix this onto the main monster layer. Stamp the ‘Party this way’ arrow onto white card and cut out. Colour with orange and green inks using Aqua Painter and stick to the card in the bottom right-hand corner.
• Cut three ovals from orange card. Ink the edges using a small sponge, then layer to form a pumpkin. Cut two decorations using the Swirl Flourish punch and stick to the back of the pumpkin to form leaves and a stalk. Attach the finished motif to a 6.5cm square piece of white card, using 3D pads
• Clip the corners of the white card with a small circle punch and stamp ‘Boo’ in the corner. Layer onto a 7.5cm green square and cut the corners in the same way. Position onto a 9cm square piece of purple card, clipping the corners again. Stick onto a 9.5cm square white blank to finish.
• Die cut the Top Note shape from green card. Trim another out of grey. Snip jaggedly along the top of the grey shape to create hair. Create a circle out of green card and slice in half. Ink the edges in green using a small sponge. Trim two white circles and two small black ones. Assemble to make eyes.
• Create a nose out of green card using the Round Tab punch. Cut in half and ink the edges of one half. Stick in position, then glue down the eyes and hair. Create bolts out of grey card using the Round Tab punch. Cut in half and stick to back of the green shape. Add a mouth and scars using a black fine liner pen.
• Cut a 8cm x 13cm rectangle of orange patterned paper, and layer onto an 8.5cm x 13.5cm piece of purple. Fix to a 10cm x 15cm white blank. Stick on the monster face using 3D pads. Print a sentiment onto white paper, cut to 1cm x 8cm and stick at the bottom of the blank.
• Stamp the spider, skull and cat images in orange, purple and green ink onto white card. Cut each one out with a circle punch and layer onto scalloped rounds made from purple, green and orange card. Stick onto a strip of 5cm x 13cm white card with 3D pads and layer onto a 5.5cm x 13cm green rectangle.
• Stamp the spider web image randomly all over a 5cm x 13cm piec of purple card. Sprinkle on black glitter. Punch a decorative border along a 2.5cm x 13cm strip of black card. Fix this behind the purple panel, so the edge shows at the top.
• Cut a 13cm square of striped paper and mount onto a 14cm square of purple. Add the spider web strip at the bottom and the spider/skull/cat panel at the top. Stamp ‘Happy Halloween’ in purple onto white card and cut out using a label punch. Adhere using foam pads and assemble on a white 15cm square blank.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…