Are you already a member? Click here to login
Impress the whole family this Christmas with these snazzy crackers that ooze opulence.
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
1. Cut patterned card to 13cm x 18cm and score across at 2cm intervals to create six sections plus a 1cm wide tab.
2 Score down the card at 3cm, 4cm and 5cm from either end. Fold along all score lines, concertina folding the lines that form the ends of the cracker.
3. Keep the ends folded at the 4cm score lines and snip ‘v’ shapes from the fold to the next scoreline. Open the folds to reveal a series of diamond shapes on either side of the cracker.
4. Roll up the card and glue the 1cm wide tab to the opposing end creating a hexagonal tube. Push the ends of the tube towards each other, allowing the folds and diamonds to contract inwards.
5. Cut a length of baker’s twine and wrap around one of the inward folds twice before tying securely into a neat bow. Fill your cracker with treats before tying the other end in the same way.
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: glue, double-sided tape, 3D foam pads
1. Score and fold acetate, 5cm x 20cm, in half lengthways to make a blank.…
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…