Are you already a member? Click here to login
Amaze your Halloween party guests with a freaky array of horrid drink labels that are sure to scare. So effective, this project adds an extra dimension to your fright night get-togethers and kids will just love them! These simple labels are whipped up in no time with the help of the Cricut Explore.
Already registered? Click Here to login
Cricut Explore™ machine, Cricut Design Space™ software, 12” x 12” standard grip cutting mat, Cricut vinyl in Midnight, Cricut tool set, Vinyl transfer tape, Glass bottles
The Cricut Explore is a great design and cut machine that produces crisp shapes and creases that are great for a wealth of amazing projects. The sleek piece of kit is combined with an easy-to-use online design space that lets users create an array of items from home décor for interior design fashion designs, party decorations or cards and gifts.
Cricut Explore is available from Create & Craft, selected Hobbycraft stores, Amazon.co.uk and other well-known craft retailers and etailers at £249.99 including VAT.
• Connect the Cricut Explore™ to the pc/laptop/Mac. Log on to your Design Space™ account, search for ‘parties & events’ in the categories and select the Halloween Drinks Set project.
• Click on ‘Customise’.
• Resize the images as required for your chosen bottles by first highlighting the image and then dragging the corner point. The size appears in a black text box as the image is altered.
• Cut the images from Midnight Cricut vinyl, turning the Smart Dial™ to ‘vinyl’. Use the scraper tool to apply the vinyl to the mat; this ensures good contact and removes any air bubbles.
• Carefully remove the vinyl from the cutting mat. Use the weeder tool to remove the unwanted pieces. Use the vinyl transfer tape to apply the images to the bottles.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…