Are you already a member? Click here to login
Use the Brother ScanNCut alongside expert layering, bold colour choices and precise die cutting to create Corinne Bradd’s home décor gem
Already registered? Click Here to login
You Will Need:
Brother ScanNCut SDX1200
Cardstock, various colours
Adhesives: 3D foam pads, glue
Paper Sunrise Display
1. Select a circle shape from your machine’s memory and resize it to 12cm. Take a 7cm x 13cm piece of orange card, place it onto the mat and cut a semicircle from it. Resize the original circle to 18cm, then 24cm, and cut from light orange and yellow in the same way to create larger semicircles.
2. Layer the pieces together to make a sunrise formation, then attach to the bottom of pale blue card, 21cm x 30cm. Use the templates on our website to create hilly shapes from
different shades of green.
3. Secure the hills together, then glue towards the bottom of the display with 3D foam pads and allow them to extend over the edges. Resize and flip the cloud templates as desired, then cut out from white and cream card.
4. Fix the white sections onto the cream pieces, slightly offsetting them. Secure around the sunrise centrepiece with 3D foam pads. Use the templates to cut the trees from two different shades of brown card, reducing and flipping to ensure a variety of shapes and sizes.
5. Secure the smaller trees to the background and place the larger ones in the foreground with 3D foam pads. Cut the leaves out from three shades of green in various sizes, then attach behind and on top of the tree branches.
6. Select four different flower designs from the machine’s memory, then resize to 2.5cm wide or smaller. Cut multiple of each shape and size from various colours. Using the templates, apply the same process to create grass and leaf designs from shades of green.
7. Layer up the flowers and use a ball-ended tool to shape. Glue the flowers and foliage towards the bottom of the landscape, overlapping sections and tucking others between the hillside layers to complete.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…