Are you already a member? Click here to login
Create modern, classy Easter bunny cards with our two-piece how-to
Already registered? Click Here to login
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: bunny, flowers, foliage, circle, scalloped circle, paisley, ‘Happy’
Inks: yellow, pink
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Cover the front of a 13cm square top-folding blank with pink card. Cut white card to 14cm square and adhere on top. Die cut an 8cm diameter circle from scrap paper to create a stencil and position in the centre.
2. Rub yellow ink around the edge of the circle, then remove the stencil. Die cut an 8cm diameter circle from white card and fix to the centre with 3D foam pads. Die cut foliage in two different shades of green card and glue around the circle to create a wreath.
3. Die cut large and small flowers from pink and cream card, then secure amongst the foliage. Take the bunny die and cut from yellow card and stick to the centre of the
wreath with 3D foam pads. Die cut ‘Happy’ from pink, matt onto white and trim. Fix underneath the bunny with 3D foam pads.
4. Stamp ‘Easter’ onto white card in pink ink, cut out and trim into a pennant. Valley fold each end, then mountain fold. Attach to the bottom of the wreath.
Double Dutch Card
1. Create a double dutch blank using the template on our website. Add pink card to the top panel. Die cut a circle from blue and green card, then use a paisley die to cut a wavy line into the top of the green disc. Attach to the blue circle and die cut the bunny from the centre.
2. Matt the disc onto a white scallop edged circle with 3D foam pads. Add a small silver gem to the rabbit’s eye. Secure the circle topper to the top panel of the greeting.
3. Fix a large floral die-cut and two white foliage motifs. Cut a single pennant from red and tie white ribbon through the top. Glue to the top-right of the greeting to finish.
We’re not sure about you, but glitzy cards of all shapes and sizes hold a special place in our hearts. There’s something about a bit of glitter and pizzazz that…
If you don’t already, make sure to save your blunter needles from sewing fabrics as these are perfect for paper and cardstock. The same goes for old bits of thread…
Something that always sparks joy in the summer months is the sound of the ice cream van. The rush to find shrapnel, racing outside, the excitement of deciding what to have… it’s…
For all our fancy florals, luxurious card fronts and sumptuous embellishments, it helps to remember that it’s not all about how it looks – quite often it’s about what a greeting…