Wow your recipients with this stunning shaker tag, tree tag and festive gift box. Simply follow the steps below and use your enchanting snow globe die set from issue 112.
You will need: Craft essentials, Your FREE PaperCrafter snow globe dies, Dies, Tonic Studios Layering Basics Circles, Stamps: Winnie & Walter Comfort & Joy; Clearly Besotted On Thin Ice, Sequins, Acetate
1. Die cut a circle frame from both green card and acetate. Die cut the snow globe frame from light blue card and adhere onto the acetate backed frame. Die cut a white circle and trim it into a snow hill.
2. Stick the snow hill to a light blue circle, the same size as the green frame. Using an embossing tool, push the card from the back through the die to emboss the ‘Happy Christmas’ sentiment at the base of the snow globe die-cut.
3. Die cut a Christmas tree from light and dark green card. Paper piece the die-cuts together, securing them with washi tape on the reverse. Stick the tree to the snow hill, then fix a red heart in the middle.
4 Stick 3D foam pads all around the edge of the frame. Scatter sequins onto the tag, then fix the framed acetate panel over the top, trapping the sequins inside. Punch a hole in a small piece of card, thread it with baker’s twine and fix it to the back of the tag.
1. Take a 6.5cm x 12.5cm white tag. Add a green strip and sentiment near the bottom. Die cut a tree from green card, then secure the cut-out parts on the reverse with tape.
2. Stick the tree to the tag, extending it over the edge. Punch tiny circles from coloured card and use them to decorate the tree like a garland, then fix a red heart at the top.
Christmas gift box
Cover the top of a gift box with white card, add a strip of pink card horizontally across it, then tie a ribbon around it. Stick various widths of coloured card flags, die-cuts and a sentiment to the right side of the box.
Craft essentials, PaperCrafter Templates,Tape, foil, Drinking straws, spotty redMETHOD 1 Take a 7.5cm x 9.5cm rectangle of patterned paper. Cut a 4.5cm x 6.5cm aperture from the centre. Mount...
You will need: Craft essentials, FREE PaperCrafter patterned papers, Glitter paper, Acetate, Glitter, iridescent, Buttons, white, Dies, various circles, Punch, small holeMETHOD 1 Create a 13cm x 18cm top-folding white...
You will need: Craft Essentials, Stamps: My Favorite Things Polar Pals, Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words, Dies: My Favorite Things Polar Pals, Icebergs; W Plus 9 Landscape Borders, Ink pads:...
YOU WILL NEED: Craft essentials; corner punch; sequins; feather die; sentiment stamp; tape pen, Red Liner tapeApply to be our next Designer for the Day by sending an email...