Are you already a member? Click here to login
Issue 67 of PaperCrafter features two adorable iris-fold cards that look great and are super satisfying to make. Master this classic card-making technique today by following our easy iris folding step by step.
Already registered? Click Here to login
• Take an iris-folding template and cut apertures in a blank to match it. Secure the template with masking tape so you can see the template through the back.
• Cut strips of thin paper to a variety of lengths. Fold over the long edge of each strip.
• Place the folded edge of the strip along the line of the template marked '1' and secure with tape. Using the second colour, line the next strip up with number '2'. Continue working into the centre or until you reach the end, depending on your design.
• Continue working until all the apertures are filled.
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
YOU WILL NEED:
Cardstock: various colours, glitter
Digital cutting machine (optional)
1. Cut the house template from cream card and the windows and doors from yellow, using a digital cutting…
YOU WILL NEED:
Dies: tree, scalloped nesting circles
Cardstock and patterned papers, various
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Die cut five tree designs of the same size. Arrange them to make a…