Are you already a member? Click here to login
* ADVERTORIAL *
Capture the most magical Christmas scene of all with Corinne Bradd’s quick and easy die-cut display using the Brother ScanNCut
Already registered? Click Here to login
3D Snow Dome
1. Measure the width of your dome base and cut a circle from white card to the same size using the preloaded library on the ScanNCut. Download the templates from our website. Scan them into your machine and save, attaching the cut-out pieces to the main truck door shape.
2. Group the shapes together and enlarge or reduce so the base of the largest hill is the same width as the base circle. Ungroup the shapes so they can be cut from different coloured cardstock. Cut the hills from white, the truck from red, and its wheels and window from white.
3. Make copies of the tree shape. Enlarge and reduce to create different sizes and cut from various shades of green. Fix the white circle disc to the base of the dome. Score along the bottom edge of each hill and fold the tabs in opposite directions so they can be glued to the base and stand upright. Place the largest hill in the centre and two small ones either side.
4. Apply tacky glue along the bottom edge of each tree and slip the shapes between the hills. Secure a tree to the front of the smallest hill. Assemble the truck pieces and add tyres around the wheels with a black marker pen. Secure a small tree into the back of the truck. Apply glue to the bottom of each wheel and fix the truck in the foreground.
“Ensure your trees are not too tall for the dome. Leave at least 1cm clearance and place the dome over the arrangement before glueing to check”
Corinne Bradd, designer
You will need: Craft essentials, Stamps, Avery Elle Bewitching, Dies: Avery Elle Bewitching; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; My Favorite Things Stitched Rounded Rectangles; Moonstone Nesting Circles, Inks: VersaMark;…
You will need: Craft essentials, Scoreboard, Knitting needle (optional)
1 Place a piece of landscape oriented orange card on a scoring board and score at 1cm intervals. Flip the card over…
YOU WILL NEED:
Stephanie Weightman Deluxe Cardmaking Kit
Adhesives: glue, 3D foam pads
1. Take two 11cm square cards and lay them flat, right side up. Score 1cm down the…
You Will Need:
Templates or PNG files
Cardstock: red, green, black
Gold metal macramé ring, 6”
Flat-backed gems, black
Tools: hot glue gun, quilling tool, moulding ball tool
Silhouette Cameo 4 digital cutting…